The imaginative design of the Verner Panton S Chair is the result of the designer’s ambition to create a comfortable, all-purpose plastic chair. His extensive understanding of the design potential of plastic gave birth to the distinctive single molded form of the chair. Its fluid shape provides great seating comfort and artistic visual profile. Regarded as a sensation, the innovative design had received numerous awards recognizing its unique form and functionality. Established as a classic of modern design furniture, the Panton chair is featured in the permanent design collection of leading museums worldwide, such as the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Poly+Bark produces the s-shaped chair in a single molded high-quality and durable ABS plastic. It is available in several vibrant colors. The ergonomic form provides superb seating comfort and the chairs can be stacked to save space.
- Created by Verner Panton in 1968
- Made of tough ABS construction
- One continuous piece of material
- It can stack up to 4 high
- High quality reproduction is virtually identical to the original
- Contemporary design, ergonomic shape and extremely comfortable to sit in
Overall Product Dimensions:23"L x 19"W x 33"H