Mid Century Modern: Golden-Aged Classics With a Delicate Twist
This week we’re delving into style and doing our best to provide a little inspiration for you and your home. Take a gander below at what we think it means to be Mid Century Modern and how to make your space even better.
You might be mid century modern if you’re:
- Sleek, simple and iconic
- Always taking a step back in time
- Obsessed with 1950’s armchairs
- Still loving 1960’s sofas
- An avid fan of layering
- Googly-eyed for leather lounge chairs
Things to watch out for:
- Overindulging in patterns or color schemes
- Vintage pieces that are too well-worn
- Knick-knack clutter
- Prefab home light fixtures that clash with your aesthetic
Things to try:
- Touches of vegan leather
- Adding more pillows
- Investing in at least one focal-point furniture piece
Top three P&B products just for you:
Mid century Modern Closeout Deal of the week:
It’s freezing outside; it’s dark and windy--all you want to do is build a blanket fort and stay bundled up all day. We totally get that.
To keep things a little more put together at home, while still being able to bundle up at a moment’s notice, we’ve put together a list of ways to make warmth easily accessible and luxurious from your home.